Nex-Pand is an expansive mortar, otherwise known as a Rock Breaking Chemical. It comes in a powder form, and when mixed with water, gradually expands, cracks and breaks rock, concrete, reinforced concrete, slabs, concrete beams and more.
It is an environmentally friendly product and produces
- No vibrations
- No fly rock
- No toxic gases
- No residue
It is safe and easy to use
- Nex-Pand does not require permits
- Anybody can use Just follow the simple instructions
It is cost effective
- No down time on sites waiting for external help
- No damage to valuable stone products
- It is cheap and easy to transport
Who Can Use Nex-Pand?
Anyone can use it, in any situation, because Nex-Pand is perfectly safe, soundless and non-hazardous. It is also a non-toxic product. Just follow the simple set of rules.
Applications of Nex-Pand.
- The breaking and removal of unwanted boulders
- Quarrying and stone cutting
- Excavating foundations
- Levelling stone for road works
- Breaking up of rock e.g.: when trenching
- Underground rock removal
- Demolition of concrete or reinforced concrete
- Demolition of refractory structures
- Breaking of rock e.g.: swimming pool excavations
- Make sure that everybody working with Nex-Pand understands the possibility of “blowouts” and that they have read the technical instructions Avoid looking down at the holes you have poured for at least 1-3 hrs.
- If you see the filled holes are starting to steam, that means they could “blowout” so stand clear from the holes
- Keep away from the job site after your have poured the Nex-Pand. Suggestion: Use barrier tape
- Take care that there might be pieces of rock or concrete loose or falling once the chemical has worked
- Nex-Pand has a high PH level and reaches a PH of 13 after mixing with
- If this comes into contact with mucous membranes, especially the eyes, severe irritation could be
- Nex-Pand must then be rinsed off with water and a Doctor consulted
- Rubber Gloves and Goggles must be worn at all times when handling Nex-Pand
- Dust masks are recommended when the product is being used in poorly ventilated areas